AKKU SYS needs support by new colleagues with knowledge in IT topics
We are AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH.
It is our goal to deliver energy to our B2B customers which are working in differential fields of activities.
We often do use the sentence "one can get everything, from a button cell to the forklift battery". This sentence does not only show the variaty of our product range but also the diversity of our customers. Eleven years ago Mr. Koop and Mr. Nowosadtko founded AKKU SYS. Since then it is our task to be a reliable long-term partner, due to competitive prices, quality products and high stock capacities. Especially in safety relevant applications high quality and a fast shipment is necessary, which we want to ensure for all our customers.
10.000 customers on the european continent are already working with us and there are more and more. After our room capacities were limiting our growth we did build a new warehouse (in Süderholz) as well as a new headquater (in Halstenbek nearby Hamburg)to keep the growth of AKKU SYS healthy and be able to take care of all our customers. In order to ensure this also from the IT side, we do now need support by new colleagues with knowledge in IT topics.
We do offer:
The company (with working place in Germany):
- open-ended employment contracts
- annual employee events (in Germany)
Summer party, Christmasparty
- Coffee and water for free
- get off on 24th and 31st of december with taking only one day vacation
- family-friendly, collegial and open working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies
- Further training opportunities through internal trainings depending on the field of activity
- Individual training opportunities depending on the field of activity
- A flat near by the company for the first 6 months
- 15 minutes by foot to busses and the urban railway
- Shopping possibilities at the urban railway
- Parking area for Employees
Area of responsibility:
- Support of the IT-Systems with the focus on software
- Troubleshooting and user support
- Cooperation with IT service providers, project management and the management
You offer knowledge in:
- Databases MSSQL/ MYSQL
- Resilience/ load capacity
- Independent and structured way of working
- Interest in technical and commercial topics
- ideally initial experience in the areas of programming, creating websites or similar
- Good knowledge in English (working language)
For further information and submission of applications please contact Manuela Biesterfeldt via mail.
Telefon: 0049 4101 3 76 76 68