(Remote) Product Owner E-Commerce (m/f/d) - Spain
Join our dynamic E-Commerce team at AKKU SYS as a Product Owner. Together, we drive the growth of multiple national and international online shops, fueled by our passion for development. Are you ready to embrace this exciting challenge with us in part-time with 30 hours per week or full-time? Apply now!
- Your first task is to configure the new online shop
- You imply shipping logics and payment solutions
- You are responsible for ensuring that the Spanish online shop is published correctly
- You are responsible for the Launch/Re- Launch of an Online- Shop for the spanish market and you are taking ownership of the spanish online shop (Shopware)
- You work and communicate with stakeholders, colleagues from your department and other departments, e.g. graphic designers and developers
- You analyze user groups, landing pages and derive targeted improvement measures
- Act as the main point of contact for the development of our Spanish online shop
- A degree in E-Commerce, Business Informatics, or a related field (Career changers with relevant skills are encouraged to apply)
- Professional experience in E-Commerce, ideally as a Product Owner/E-Commerce Manager
- You like to work independently
- Proficiency in managing Shopware 5 and 6
- You are proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Strong analytical skills and a keen affinity for numbers
- Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English.
Nice to have:
- Additional language skills, especially in German, would be advantageous
- Profiency in Photoshop
- Collaboration on future topics such as photovoltaics, energy storage and electromobility
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 days holiday
- Employee benefits at over 400 partner companies, among others
- Company events and annual employee events
- You culture / team spirit / flat hierarchies
- Possibility for individual employee development
Who we are:We, AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, have made it our goal to supply energy to our B2B customers who are active in a wide variety of fields of activity and countries. We are aware of our responsibility towards future generations and the environment. For this reason, we have added renewable energies and electromobility to our portfolio in addition to our long-standing product range. Our much-used phrase "from button cells to forklift batteries" describes not only the diversity of our product range, but also the diversity of our customers. In 2008, Joachim Koop and Björn Nowosadtko founded AKKU SYS. Since then, it has been our common goal to be a reliable and long-term business partner for our customers through competitive prices and large storage capacities. Especially for safety-relevant applications, prompt delivery and a high quality standard are necessary, which we want to ensure for all our customers. As one of Europe's largest battery distributors, we serve over 16,000 customers and the number is constantly growing.
Named growth champion for the fourth time by Focus Business, the satisfaction of our customers and employees is our top priority, because without them this growth would not be possible. In addition to other locations in Germany, our main offices are located in Halstenbek (near Hamburg) and our production and logistics site in Süderholz (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania).