Shopware Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Shopware Developer a permanent position. Become part of our growing e-commerce team at AKKU SYS.
Together we bring our national and international online shops (SW5/6) to a new level. With a team of 8 employees, we are responsible for several online shops in the B2C and B2B sectors.
Would you like to master this exciting challenge together with us? Then apply now as a web developer at AKKU SYS!
What awaits you:
- Conception and development of Shopware plugins
- Programming and optimisation of sophisticated themes
- You will actively contribute your own ideas and thereby help to continuously bring the projects technically up to date
- Programming and connection of interfaces to third-party systems
- You are the contact person for development and Shopware-specific questions
What we need:
- You are an enthusiastic developer and enjoy contributing your ideas to our projects
- You have very good knowledge in programming Shopware Plugins & Themes on a current code base
- You have experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP & Responsive Webdesign
- You are familiar with relational databases (ideally MySQL)
- You have knowledge in programming interfaces such as REST, SOAP, JSON
- You have basic knowledge in dealing with Pickware & PIM systems
- Confident in using common project management tools such as Jira & Trello
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Have you already published your own extensions in the Store? Feel free to send us links or info about them
- Knowledge of building reports with Google Data Studio, Tableau or other analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of using Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Indefinite employment contract
- 30 days holiday
- Employee events: charity run in Hamburg, summer party & Christmas party
- Flexible working hours & home office (possibility to work 100% remote)
- Flat hierarchies and a young and motivated team
- Individual training opportunities
Who we are:We, AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, have made it our goal to supply energy to our B2B customers, who are active in the most diverse fields of activity and countries. Our much-used phrase "from button cells to forklift batteries" describes not only the diversity of our product range, but also the diversity of our customers. As one of Europe's largest battery distributors, we serve over 16,000 customers and counting.
Named a growth champion for the second time by Focus Business, our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers and employees, without whom this growth would not be possible.
In addition to other locations in Germany, our main sites are located with the head office in Halstenbek (near Hamburg) and our production and logistics site in Süderholz (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania).
Paula Holtz is looking forward to receiving your application (incl. CV and salary expectations).
Phone: +49 4101 37676-37
There are no application deadlines for our jobs. As long as the job is displayed, you can apply to us.