(Remote) Web Developer E-Commerce (f/m/d) Focus Shopware
We are looking for a web developer in a permanent position. Join our growing e-commerce team at AKKU SYS.
Together we bring our national and international online stores (Shopware) to a new level. With a team of 8 employees, we are responsible for several online stores in the B2C and B2B sectors.
Do you want to master this exciting challenge together with us? Then apply now as a web developer at AKKU SYS!
What awaits you:
- Conception and development of Shopware plugins
- You program and optimieen sophisticated themes
- Optimization and further development of Wordpress enterprise sites
- You actively contribute your own ideas and thereby help to continuously raise the projects technically up to date
- You are the contact person for development and Shopware-specific questions
What we need:
- You are an enthusiastic developer and enjoy contributing your ideas to our projects
- Practical experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script & Responsive Web Design
- You are familiar with relational databases (ideally MySQL)
- You have good knowledge in programming Shopware plugins & themes (SW 5 & 6)
- Confident with common project management tools such as Jira & Trello
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of building reports with Google Data Studio, Tableau or other analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of using Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Indefinite employment contract
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee events: charity run in Hamburg, summer party & Christmas party
- Flexible working hours & home office (possibility to work 100% remote)
- Flat hierarchies and a young and motivated team
- Individual training opportunities
Who we are:We, AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, have made it our goal to provide energy to our B2B customers, who are active in a wide variety of fields of activity and countries. The phrase "from button cells to forklift batteries", which we use a lot, describes not only the diversity of our product range, but also the diversity of our customers. As one of Europe's largest battery distributors, we serve over 16,000 customers and counting.
Named a growth champion for the second time by Focus Business, our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers and employees, without whom this growth would not be possible.
In addition to other locations in Germany, our main sites are located with the head office in Halstenbek (near Hamburg) and our production and logistics site in Süderholz (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania).
Paula Holtz looks forward to receiving your application (including resume and salary requirements).
Telephone: +49 4101 37676-37
There are no application deadlines for our jobs. As long as the job is displayed, you can apply to us.