Apprenticeship wholesale and foreign trade (m/f/d)
The company AKKU-SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH is your sales specialist for batteries and accumulators, located in Halstenbek.
You are interested in trade and interrelationships of business processes?
You have a feeling for commercial issues and want to bring this in a growing Untrnehmen and develop?
Then you are exactly right with us to start your training as a merchant in wholesale and foreign trade (m/f/d) with a focus on wholesale on 01.08.2021.
As an apprentice at AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, you will gain your own experience from the first day through the departmental stays, which are coordinated with the vocational school, and you will work on interesting and important tasks in each department after an induction period. The goal is to develop you into a self-reliant employee with whom we would like to work together in the long term after you have completed your training. If you are particularly suitable, we are also happy to support subsequent training measures such as a dual study.
What you bring with you:
- Realschulabschluss, general (Fach-)Hochschulreife, Höhere Handelsschule or a comparable degree with good grades in the main subjects of mathematics, German and English
- we are open to very motivated lateral/returners
- high willingness to learn
- In addition to the regular training departments , the opportunity to get to know other areas of the company.
- Internal and external training such as telephone training.
- The opportunity to get involved in projects.
- Employee events: charity run in Hamburg, summer party & Christmas party
- Free drinks (coffee, water & tea)
- For vacations on 24.12. and 31.12. only one day of vacation must be taken
Who we are:
We, AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, have made it our goal to supply energy to our B2B customers, who are active in a wide variety of fields of activity and countries.
The phrase "From button cells to forklift batteries", which we use a lot, describes not only the diversity of our product range, but also the diversity of our customers. 11 years ago Mr. Koop and Mr. Nowosadtko founded AKKU SYS, since then it is our goal to be a reliable and long-term business partner for our customers by offering competitive prices and large storage capacities. Especially for safety-related applications, prompt shipping and a high quality standard are necessary, which we want to ensure for all of our customers.
We serve over 16,000 customers in European countries and the number is constantly increasing. Having outgrown our spatial capacities, we moved into our new production and logistics location in Süderholz (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern) and the new office building in Halstenbek (near Hamburg) in 2018.
Paula Holtz looks forward to your application!
Phone: +49 4101 37676-68