Applied Computer Science (m/f/d) Start 2021
Are you looking for a challenge that combines theory and practice?
Do you want a company where you can work directly on daily challenges and implement relevant independent projects? Then you are exactly right with us!
In order to be able to meet the growth and our customers also on the IT side in the long term, we are looking for long-term support in the field of IT by a dual student at the earliest possible date, for the start of studies in 2021.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed recruitment test of the North Academy
- Abitur or the entire Fachhochschulreife with very good grades, especially in mathematics and English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Independent and structured way of working
- Interest in technical and commercial topics
- Confident in the use of MS Office
- Ideally, first experience in programming, creating websites or similar.
- Annual employee events
- Charity run
- Summer party, Christmas party
- Team building
- Collegial and open working atmosphere/"you-culture"
- Free drinks (coffee, water & tea)
- Flat hierarchies
- For vacations on 24.12. and 31.12. only one day of vacation must be taken
- S-Bahn connection by S3 - Krupunder and various buses, 15 minutes walk to the stop
- At the Krupunder stop: Edeka, bakery, Budni and 1x weekly market
- Employee parking on site, both for cars and bicycles
- 5 minutes drive to the A23, slip road Krupunder
Who we are:We, AKKU SYS Akkumulator- und Batterietechnik Nord GmbH, have made it our goal to supply energy to our B2B customers, who are active in a wide variety of fields of activity and countries. The phrase "From button cells to forklift batteries", which we use a lot, describes not only the diversity of our product range, but also the diversity of our customers. As one of Europe's largest battery distributors, we serve over 16,000 customers and counting.
Named a growth champion for the second time by Focus Business, our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers and employees, without whom this growth would not be possible.
In addition to other locations in Germany, our main sites are located with the head office in Halstenbek (near Hamburg) and our production and logistics site in Süderholz (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern).
The job advertisement is aimed at school leavers as well as applicants who have already completed commercial training with very good grades. Depending on the performance during the studies and practical training, the assumption of a permanent employment relationship is sought.
Paula Holtz is looking forward to your application!
Phone: +49 4101 37676-68